Sunday, June 22, 2008

To Sum it all up

I won a bronze for ping pong sports day. GAAAH YOU'RE INSULTING MY HONOR YOU HEAR ME! I will redeem myself. Fullstop. I'll never live this down.

Everyone else! Good job during sports day! The waiting was horribly cruel though. In between matches.

In the meantime. My brother won a gold. And I am very very proud of him. Twins really are one of a kind =.= Since he fought against them. Apparently their family has 3 kids. And all of them are achievers. I would hate to imagine if their mom had 12 kids. Sapu all the medals liao.
Sigghh. I conned my mother into taking us to Monte's. And then we were all so tired looking no one really spoke during dinner so yeah.
Then dad said," Next time go eat when you all not so tired la. Like that you won't enjoy your meal."

Whatever man. I ENJOYED MINE. Hah!

Today I went to church. At Karlyn's request. Normally I don't go. Anyway. After church, Karlyn, Ju and I followed Sher and Justin for lunch. Which was very nice =]
After stopping by their house for 10 mins. to get a chess set, we went off to church. Man.
And we played. Gosh.
I won one out of three chess games. And one out of two checkers games. We were supposed to play computer games too. Worms 4 Mayhem.
But apparently when it was our turn, (we were the 2nd round to play) the game (conveniently) starting disconnecting. Must be my luck.
Seriously. It looked fine afterwards though =.= but i'm not too sure. I'm probably wrong.

Mann chess. =.= I swear I was starting to like that game until my third match. My first win was a breeze. The second I was pretty even with my opponent. But he won. And the third. My gosh. I will forever curse this day. =.= The day I mistake a queen for a bishop. He checkmated me in what? 5 moves. I'll definitely look twice should there ever be a next time. Yeesh. *starts cursing.
He didn't even shake my hand T_T
And I actually started to tear up abit and cursed my idiocity.
Sigh..

I'll probably sleep off this loss in a few days. Give it 4 days at most. ..maybe a week.

No comments: