Monday, June 9, 2008

I got tagged by the evil fruit

Harh. =.=

I'm to list ten things you people might not know about me. Let's get started. *curse you lerry*

1. I sleep with 3 blankets.

One acts as my pillow and the other two are well.. blankets.
Its comfy.

2. I don't have a single skirt in my closet.

Cos pants is just more comfortable. And you can sit anyway you want.

3. Uh. . . i'm running out of ideas already. I drink milk every night? . . mostly

4. I spread butter on scones very very slowly. =] (does not apply to toast)

I spread the butter on my scone first. And was totally hogging it i might add. And when I handed the butter to my brother he went, "FINALLY!"
Hee hee.

5. I am a pen junkie.

I collect black drawing pens. Well. . . I have alot to last me quite a while.

6. I lose alot of my erasers.

And hence have to buy new ones now and then =.=

7. Yay. Whaddya know. 7 already =D Uh. . I like eating pastry type foods. =D e.g Salmon en croute

Muaha good stuff. . . .i haven't tasted it. But i've seen it on tv! And it looks great

8. I can cook! =D yarhar!

Yes people! I can cook!

9. I thoroughly enjoy archery.

(when its available to me) Lol

10. I hate music theory.

(cos i get it all wrong)
DONE!

. . . i didn't have the patience to think up of better stuff. So yeah. Haha

No comments: