Friday, June 20, 2008

Sports day

Tomorrow is sports day. Whoo. I recently realized that we'd have to march. Haha, since participants have to. Ah well. I hope they don't do that stupid helicopter display thingi. I swear i'll shoot it down! MUAHAHHAA

Best of luck and may we win tomorrow! Nobody prayed for victory! Every other single aspect was covered except that! Gosh! T_T NOBODY!! Well. I am going to chant and chant and chant and pray and pray and pray for a victory.

Hahaha!

Today Sher gave me a hug =D It felt nice. And my face turned red. gosh. I LIKE YOUR MASSAGES BTW! the ones where you don't squish me to death. =D

Karlyn and my bro are downstairs playing ping pong. Haha =] I didn't hit her as many times as the other day. I'm not sure if any of us will get good sleep tonight. ( I don't to begin with =.= )
Anyway. WE SHALL HAVE FUN! hopefully.

I'll probably be too stressed to have fun though. Joy.

No comments: