Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I have PICTURES! muaha!

Whoever wants pictures of sportsday can come to me =D And some of you ping pong people, I recorded your matches. Haha. Of course. =]

Unfortunately half way I ran out of space. Ehhee. Anyways!

My dream of being a winebottle junkie is coming true! I have 3 in my possession already! Haha!
. . .So you people with jam jars or whatever jars or bottles, don't throw them away! Give them to me! . . .Same applies for Coke cans. . . ONLY Coke cans =D!

. . .. I suddenly sound like a recycling center. Ah well. I feel alot happier now. =D Hmm It was actually kinda boring staying at home yesterday. There wasn't much to do. And I was wasting the whole day reading manga online. =.= oohoo.. But it was funny. Ah well. And my brother spent his time fruitlessly trying to download a maple private server. Lol

Ah well. =D JAJA! I shall get you your present soon! Finances are . . COMING! >< BUT YOU SHALL LIKE IT! muahahah! *goes over the top =D

No comments: