Sunday, June 29, 2008

AHH! What the heck is going on?!

Pastor Leslie has a blog! Ain't that the coolest thing ever! YOU ROCK! worship worship!

Okay. Aside from that. I have been sleeping horribly the last two nights. =.=
During the first night I heard knocking sounds. Over and over again.
And last night I heard it too. It's kinda like someone is hammering a nail into wood or something?

So halfway trying to sleep I was screaming inside, "GAAAAHHH SHUT UP ALREADY!"
Really. =.= Of course. It might be my imagination. Which might be highly likely.
GAAAHH Is this because I watched Shounen Onmyouji and Devil May cry?!!? T_T


. . . . .Woah. And in the meantime. There's quite a drama playing out opposite my house. Neighbors screaming and crying and what not. Wow. And I thought we were loud.

No comments: