Saturday, June 14, 2008

I am free, therefore~

Therefore I shall ...tell you people more about me! muaha


Thy Boss is-


1. Sarcastic

The one good thing I inherited from my dad. . .Other than that no need to say la.

2. A kleptomaniac (has a tendency to steal)

Yes! I hereby . . what's the word. . . confess? Ah yes. Confess to stealing a Spiderman poster from Popular. Well technically I bought another comic and slipped the poster in. If that still counts.

I took 10 pounds from Lerry's wallet and she didn't notice. . . So I took that money and converted it so I could buy myself the Nici toy. . .okay fine I gave it back. =.=

I took Jaja's wallet. But gave it back later on. Lol

Well, so the only thing I have with me now is the spiderman poster. But i'm not sure where that went. So yeah. Sigh. What obsession with stupid super heroes does to you. Never again.

. . .I want to buy that Superman comic. Hmm. *checks wallet

3. Weird!

Yes people. I am weird.

When I was born, I came out wrong. *blames mother*
My head came out the shape of an arrow/triangle. (this is the part where you laugh your head off) But apparently I am okay now. So yes. There is no evidence to back this up. Other than my mother and father's word. (they are of course, hopefully lying) *in denial

I sometimes think milk tastes like mushrooms or eggs.
After eating mangoes, I sometimes drink milk. Which is a weird combination.

I can't really remember other incidents of weirdness. You should probably ask Jaryl. He has a whole account of what I do and what not. Since he's my lovely P.A.

Oh. I can't tahan spicy food. I start sniffling. And if it gets too bad. Then I get a cold. Hah. . weird.



Thy Boss's favourite band

1. Lifehouse

Yeaah! They rock.



Boss is usually-

1. Spotted in board shorts. Black shirt. And sandals.

Board shorts are comfortable. The black shirt is well. The majority of what I have in my closet is black. And sandals are the best thing ever. God wore sandals. So there you go. I ROCK

2. Being shuffled from one tuition to the next

YES! I have a horrid schedule of tuition almost everyday. Amen for Sundays and Saturdays.
Inviting me to any sort of function is therefore hell.

3. poking Lerry or Karlyn for amusement.

Its just fun.

4. Giving people blank stares and pulling faces.

Nuff said.


Thy Boss's favourite food-

1. Cheesecake

Or almost any cake from secret recipe.

2. Spaghetti

3. Glass noodles (currently) *subject to change every few months

4. Salmon

5. Ice cream

6. Lemonade

Well its a drink. But ah well.


Um. I think that's all for now I guess. lol

No comments: