Monday, June 2, 2008

I'M BACK MUAHAHAHAHA

Back from Kuantan. My face is red. I've just got a haircut. And I've seen the new Euro 2008 football robot poster and billboard that I'm crazy over. Yeah! . . . And I've consumed more seafood consecutively than I have in . .. . quite a while. Uh I guess I should upload pictures of the hotel. =D But i'm too lazy. So i MIGHT get to that later =D

Day one!

We arrive at. . . =.= uh. . I forgot what happened.
*skips to~*
We check into the hotel at I-can't-remember-what-time. And its WHOOO! Mom makes us (me and my bro) play badminton. Till we're all sweaty. And then we relax and cool down in the hotel room. Then head out to dinner. . . =.= Which is one and a half hours away.
BUT very very worth it. Best stuffed crabs ever =D yum yum
*HAALLEEELUYAAAH*
Now we have to drive all the way back.
And then! *drumrolls!



We.

Get.





LOST!
*insert sigh here*
So its already pretty dark. And we're lost in the middle of goodness knows where. And then my dad starts reversing on a highway! For the second time! Cos he missed the turn. =.=

anyway =D Halfway of the journey getting back to the hotel. It was dark. And then.
GASP!
And my mom went "what? what?!"
Well This . Is what.

Now imagine that on a billboard, with a football match schedules smack in the middle and a background. There you go. =D There is a shortage of pictures for these robots =.=
Apparently its 100% malaysian made. I AM PROUD TO BE MALAYSIAN WAHOO! Okay so we arrive back at the hotel at . .. I can't remember what time. (again)


Day 2!
After a breakfast buffet, mom makes us play badminton. Which was pretty sad. Considering that we were playing by the sea, and the wind was blowing to my advantage. So my bro was yelling and yelling at me. Muaha. After that we rested for abit in the hotel room. Then went for lunch. And returned at. . . .4.

And guess what. We got lost again. But then! I saw the football billboard again! In perfect clarity (first time i saw it was at night, darkness and all)

*drool.

*fast forwards*

Day 3
*fast forwards*
*checks out of hotel*
*driving*
*is home*
TAADDAAAAHH finished
muaha.

No comments: