Saturday, June 7, 2008

AAAHHH

When I right click it says

finished
fished
fin shed
Undo

etc etc.

GAaaahh!!


What the hey?!! And i don't know how to get rid of it. Or how it got there. And when i click it it just doesn't react =.= Ohhh!

Anyway apart from that little. . . annoyance.
I have hooked karlyn on howl's moving castle! Wahoo! Haahahaha.
She and my brother are currently playing chess. To train =.= for blazing aces. Siggh.
If by some miracle we win tomorrow, I am . . . going . .


TO GET ICE CREAM AND CELEBRATE! wahoo!

Yesterday at pizza uno was fun! the food was awesommeee =D hmm. . . I have drawn jellyfishies on my sketch book =D muahahaaa. then you can see what they look like if you should pick them as the mascot =D

. . .. . of course you could be cruel and make me draw the football robot and the clone trooper instead =.= instead of the easy peasy jellyfishies and octopus.

*cough
Apart from the mascot ravings =D I bought a manga yesterday wahoo!


Women faint. Men lose consciousness. =D YEAAHHH! . . . no wait =.=


No comments: