Wednesday, June 18, 2008

whoopsie

Okay. I know I was supposed to upload the jellyfish and all. But I was too busy today =D Ok. I was lazy. Karlyn left my house recently so yeah =D We were playing ping pong. And Ivan came too =D It was fun!!

I think I hit Ivan two or three times with the ball. And I hit Karlyn. . . .. lots of times. You probably have to count with three or four hands. Gosh! Marathon man. =] Muaha!

Apparently there is a new club formed that is dedicated to me. =D Its members consist of people who have been victims of mine. The ball smashing into their bodyparts and whatnot. Fingers and stomachs and heads and all =D

Wheee!

My brother now has a blue-black on his knee because of me. I hit his thigh in the exact same spot three times. So for the whole school day he didn't play. Haha >< whoopsie.

And my mom scolded me, "Why you go injure your brother?!"
or something along those lines. hahahaha

Well. I think I should come with a disclaimer.
Your safety is not insured.

No comments: