Sunday, June 8, 2008

BADMINTON!!


WORSHIP MEEE!
MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

*cough cough
Okay so I arrived at school at 2.15. And after waiting for Sher and Karlyn to arrive, we headed off =D

Upon arriving, we discovered that we would be the first team to play. (again) (gosh)
So I decided to be the hero and said I would play for Singles.
It's a good thing in a few ways =D

You never have to worry about hitting your partner's head.
You don't have to bump into anyone.
You can blame no one but yourself.
And etc. =]

As for the doubles teams, Ashley and Sher Lynn paired up.
And Karlyn and Sher mayne paired up.

Karlyn and sher won both their sets =D *cheers*
while ashley and sher lynn didn't do so good. It was fun =D And we did our best.

I think the fun for me kicks in post-victory. *grin
I won the first round but lost the second.
It was really nice =D even though I lost.

No comments: