Sunday, June 8, 2008

Kung fu panda!

I watched kung fu panda yesterday! With Ju, Karl, and Andy. Bel was supposed to watch it too, but she didn't show. Ah well =.=

Anyways! It was awesome! I liked the tigress. =D Who is voiced by Angelina Jolie.

After that we walked around abit. And then went to the Jusco arcade. =.= Since its alot brighter than the other one. Lolz I played mario-kart =D Which was kinda sad. *cough cough*
Cos There was not enough leg room, and the speed was well very very slow. Lolz I'll stick to playing my DS , thank you. I also played the uh racing simulator thingi *doesn't know the right name for it
where you have to buckle in and the whole seat swerves left and right.
I got 14th place.
Andy got 8th.
Ju got 5th (easy track)
Karlyn. . .ran out of time and ran off the course. PLUUNNGGEEEE . . .(* whispers* last place)

*grin

We played air hockey too =D now that was fun. I made Karlyn commit two suicide moves. . which she blames on me for some reason. Ju got pawned by karlyn.
And karlyn and i had a draw.


The movie was at seven =] Before that, karlyn and I arrived at 4.30 ish. And I introduced her to san francisco coffee. =D muahaha! Apparently I got her hooked on that too. Ohh! And I have a webcam now! my mom and bro came along to do some shopping of their own. Sorta. . We tagged along. So yeah! I have a webcam. Lol. Hmm. . After meeting up with everyone else, we ate a burger king. And karlyn and andy started mixing all the different soft drinks into a cup.

I'M NOT DEAD YET! YEAAAAHHHH

No comments: