Friday, May 2, 2008

Tag number I can't remember.

Let's go.

1. Do you eat a lot of fast food?

No.

2. Besides your mouth, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?

Doesn't apply to me. I'll stick to squishy hugs.

3. Have you kissed anyone in 2008?

. . . . My toy. and my blanket. But its because I love it so much and that I can't sleep without it.

4. Were you happy when you woke up today?

Uh. I woke up late. Content I suppose.


5. Have you ever streaked?

No. (Streaking is running naked. Possibly in public)

6. Are you an understanding person?

I hope so. You tell me.


7. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?

Iron man. And I want to watch it again.

8. Did you pray before you went to bed last night?

I forget. . . .lots of times.

9. What did you last get upset about?

Uh. That I totally murdered Candle in the Wind on the piano. By Elton John. I think. But I don't like him eitherways.

10. Do you eat candy on daily basis?

nope. Much less junk food.


11. Does it make you happy to get letters in the mail?

Yeah. . unless its from the optician or something or other.

12. Who was the last person to text you?

Karlyn. . . maybe it was sher mayne. . or kah mern. I forget. Lolz

13. What are you looking forward to this summer?

Its summer all year round. . . So yeah Lots of rain during the weekdays, or cloudy/windy weather. And sun in the weekends so I can look like a lobster after swimming. =D

14. Who was the last person you ate with?

Family.

15. Do raisins belong in cookies?

No. Choc chips do.

16. What's your screen name?

I'm an oxymoron!! wahoo! XD (muahahhaaa)

17. Walking into a party, what's the first thing you notice?

The decor. . . . and then the food.

18. Are you currently taking a science class in school?

Well. . . no. I skip.

19. You've just won a free vacation to either South America or North Korea?

I.. . .think i'd pass on the free vacation to someone else.

20. Kiss on the first date?

uh . no.

21. Would you rather have chicken or steak?

Steak!! MUAHHAAA medium well done =] Juicy.

22. Why did your last relationship end?

Uh. I'm cool with everyone =D

23. What's one thing you've learned?

To bring a towel the next time I sabo anyone. Coz the victims don't prepare for that.

24. Who was the last person you took a picture of?

Uhmz. . .me. I think. I think i took a picture of my shoes. Back when I was in Aussie.

25. How often do you see your exes?

I see the ex-shoes i wear everyday. haha (lame)

26. Who was the last baby you held?

I can't remember if i held any. I'm scared to hold babies. In case they drop you know. And their mother's are lionnesses.

27. Would you ever donate blood?

Hmmz. Having a pointy little silver stick stuck into my flesh and watching my life-fluid flow from me? Lol Sure why not.

28. How many snack machines are in your school?

A few. The fridge is one of em. There's snack machines everywhere. You could take the kiddies lunches. Or take the kiddies (zombie mode blaarrrggghhh!)

29. Have you ever felt replaced?

Well yeah. Everyone feels that way sometimes i guess. AND ITS SAD!


30. Are there deer heads covering any walls in your house?

none.

31. Do you believe in karma?

uh no. But it sounds nice to believe in.

32. Have you ever been asked out?

YEAHH!! IRonman!! WAAHAHA


33. Are you good at telling jokes?

Maybe. Wink* Okay fine. Its my stupid facial expressions that makes everybody crack up. But I did like that En garde! Touche! and Ole! thing I did. ( i said ole!)
lolz it totally threw sher off.

34. Have you ever driven without a license?

Yes. Yes I have.











In a go-kart.

MUAHA


35. How is your ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend doing?

Don't have one. Doesn't count!

36. Do you wish you had smaller feet?

No. Then the rest of me would look bigger.

37. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?

Yeah. Jaja!! Muahaha! (jaryl)


38. When ordering sushi, what do you get?

I DON'T EAT MY OWN KIND!

39. How many of your friends have seen you naked?

Uh. .. let me think. Two? Kids bathe together. Its FINE!

40. Do you write in cursive or in print?

Print?

41. Would you rather have a boyfriend/girlfriend, or friends with benefits?

WHATEVER LA! BEST FRIENDS! More the merrier! But then it wouldn't be so special anymore. . . gaah @_@

42. Who was the last person you sat next to?

Uh my dad and Cristy

43. What were you doing at 10 am?

Studying for the HG self-test I so desperately failed.

44. Are you different now than you were six months ago?

YES! I am now. . . how old am I again? Well I am one year older!

45. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?

I can't remember. I'm not horribly clumsy. Unlike *cough cough


Done

Now I'm tagging my workers

Karlyn
Jaryl
Julian
Sher mayne
. . . . . uhm. . . uh. . I NEED MORE WORKERS!!


boss out. XOXO MUAHAHA


No comments: