Friday, May 23, 2008

My internet is crazy

yes! its crazy! first it won't load a page and now its WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH! goodness man! I am currently doing something productive =D (to me at least)

My definition of productive is something other than nothing. =D so yeah lolz

Hee and my fingers hurt =D muahahahahhahaa

I'm bored...well not really. There's cell group going on downstairs. The adults are having fun i think. And across the street there's a house that's having a party. The corner house. Earlier it was karaoke. Except only one person was singing. No turns and what not. This little girl was belting out Kelly Clarkson, Rihanna and Celine Dion in 10 different keys. Gosh. I pity her next door neighbor. And we could hear it real loud from where we already were. Lolz Birthday party i think.

Oh. Right now. I sound like the guy from the Fray. Sigh. On the plus side. It sounds good when I sing =D (I'm tone deaf, so yeah.. haha!)

No comments: