Friday, May 2, 2008

The plan, the scheme, and the whole she-bang. (and the aftermath)

Okay, so here we are, dwelling in the aftermath. Well sort of. The whole plan of the sabo started off in mid-January. Yes! We were planning for that long. And it was the best sabo ever. To me at least. . . Cos I took an active part in it. =D She was the victim! And I was the . . . . agressor! Anyway!

We planned to smother the poor lady with shaving cream all over. And then we had to go through step by step of the whole plan. Various ideas were brought up and then discarded, looking for the perfect fit.

First, we bought the T-shirt for her to wear. And on Monday morning, of April 28th 2008, we put the T-shirt in the back room after school, even while she was still around. She didn't notice!

The next day, we got the majority of the class to sign on it. And I told Jo about the whole plan to take her jacket off by turning off the air-conditioning after lunch on Wednesday (the next day) . And he told me he was looking into the eyes of Satan. . . sigh. Thank you Jo! (not sarcasm) How utterly flattering of you! =D Anyway I practically did no work on that day. I was too preoccupied with getting people to sign the shirt.

On Wednesday, we were going to watch Ironman!! Yeah! Okay, and it was Sabo day and Happy Birthday Day. Lolz So I think none of us gave her presents until the sabo was over. Lolz And the best part is that she didn't expect a thing! Coz no one has ever dared sabo her, for fear of making her royal highness mad. (and start scratching everybody's eyes out)

So, the day before (tuesday) Julian personally requested to Sher to put her on toilet duty. And she did. And. She took off her jacket. And, the air conditioning ploy didn't work. Her jacket didn't come off and the rest of us ended up pretty warm. BAH! Lol
Okay, so once school was over, she took off her jacket and headed to scrub the loo. Then Julian handed me my shaving cream bottle. HAH! Deluxe edition!! Triple the size! Lolz only for me *wink
And he ushered us into the back room.


We were so tense! Well, me and Karlyn were. Everyone else was happy-go-lucky. Lolz They're used to it >< p
We hit her pretty bad xD muahahaa

Well, so the five minutes of saboing was over. And it took us double or more of that time to clean up. But ! It was worth it. So while she went into the toilet, we put a disclaimer on her desk. I wrote it. . but Jo edited it. So it has pretty much his flair all over the paper.

No comments: