Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Happy un-birthday

Okay *presses rewind button*

(It is now Wednesday, the uh...7th of May)

I spotted Jo talking to Lkm all hush hush and she was listening and confabulating back. Muaha I used a spelling word *smile I turned around and made a face to Ju.
"They're scheming about your sabo." he grinned. (or something along those lines.)
"oooh!!" So I proceeded to say, " I AM GOING TO STUFF FROGS DOWN YOUR SHIRTS! I HOPE YOUR SHIRTS ARE TIGHT!" and....




They burst out laughing. Good grief. So yeah. Lolz Suspicious!
I have been threatening every person I suspect who's gonna sabo me with frogs down their shirts. So yeah.

Okay *presses fast forward.

It is now Thursday =]

Okay so I arrived at school and Sher mayne brings me the lavender I'm gonna pass to my mum for mother's day. yess!! Wahoo! And it only cost me 3.50. ITS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS! Anyway, I was staring at Lkm and Jo again suspiciously. Confabulating! And those two are sworn enemies since birth. Har! Well they've made up I suppose. *smile Any...oh wait. . .wait.. I forgot what I wanted to say. Oh yes!
I said they eloped when both of them went missing into the back room

Hee...she's gonna kill me later. So you can get my box jaryl =] as you wished

So anyway. It was break time. And there was only a minute left ( or two) so I went back to my seat. AND! Lo and behold! The card was there! OOH!!! *smiles

So I read it and thought, "gosh how sweet." Happy unbirthday ? =D Jo's handwriting lol. Its recognizable ten miles away! And then I read all the cards, and that made me smile and smile summore. And then Lkm came to sit next to me. And I'm not really sure what happened after that. (yes. . I forget the teeny details >< ) I put the card under my desk and I saw! *gaspeth! An XL-shop plastic bag. GASPETH SUMMORE! YES! The very very expensive shop for collectors.

And I took out the gift. And that, threw me off. A DS YOSHI HOLDER!! GOSHH! and when I pulled it out I went OH MY GOSH! (I didn't have to tell you did i?) and a small printed sticker said there, "SCREAM" OMG MAN!! and ! I started tearing up and then crying. *sob sob* (yes I cannot follow instructions very well apparently) *grin
As if the card wasn't enough, you people have to go and get a present OOH! Man, I feel so utterly thankful for friends like you. And yes, I am a wussie. HAH! I admitted it =] ..which apparently doesn't make me feel any better. Ah well.

And I went to the back room so I wouldn't embarass myself any further than I already had. And Lkm followed me and handed me tissues *smile and after a while Sher came in and saw me sniffing. And then proceeded to hug me and call me a wussie. Which made me sniff more. ahem! =] We shall not dwell on such thoughts. ooh Jaryl came in too. . although I can't remember whether it was before or after Sher did. Ahhh! And then he told us to get back to class as soon as we could lolz! Gosh.

haha so yeah. THANK YOU EVERYONE! I am . Eternally grateful for you guys. and I don't know what I did to deserve it all . thank you thank you thank you

hmm...my eyes felt very dry the rest of the day lol

OOH! And thank you sher sher for helping with spelling. I got it all correct *grin

No comments: