Thursday, May 22, 2008

I. . have a cough to boot. And some phlegm. Some. Just some. Anyway. I watched American Idol! YEAAHH!! Sighh. One Republic performed! Wahoo!! And I now know why Delaney loves the Jonas Brothers. Gosh. I've heard them sing before but I usually (almost always) never bother to see what they look like. (or any group/ singer i listen to for that matter) (hahaha ><) So I pretty much went, "They look like that?! Woah!" And then followed by a ,"Now I know why."

Anyway. My uncle gave me two frames with pictures of me in it =D yes! MEEEE!! (is egocentric right now) ....(*is still waiting for that dream to be a reality) Man! Thoughtful thoughtful thoughtful. He is cool. And he got the frames himself. He's been getting them and making em for everyone. My hair looks shorter. And I'm pretty sure that picture wasn't taken too long ago.Last week in fact. ... I mean. I don't wanna go and cut it! A new hairstyle is nice but gosh..fidget fidget fidget in the chair man. I used to nod off last time. But i'm better now! =D I don't nod off anymore.

My voice is husky now. Says my mom. I think its the same. Sigh.. Tomorrow is report card day. T_T Die die die die die!

No comments: