Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy mum's day


I gave my mum the lavender plant yesterday...just in case..you know. If it died. I couldn't post this earlier due to a crappy internet line. haha... =.= Well there you go. Happy mum's day =] Cheers to every woman out there who is a mother, who had to handle screaming children from hell and grumpy husbands returning from work.

I don't know about you. But my mum is my superhero =]. . . sometimes. =D hee okay.. most of the time. She saves me from scoldings and horrid dreary seminars that my dad wants to drag us along to. Amongst other stuff. Isn't it funny how mums never seem to get sick? And when they do, its like a cyclone's hit em. Haha.

Anyway. I really need photoshop or something. Haha...The coloring is coming out horrid. and it might be my scanner. Hee. Okay. It's also my lack of skill. . . and tools

No comments: