Saturday, May 10, 2008

The nap.


Today I woke up at 8. I usually wake up half an hour later but nevermind. We had to go to my uncle's office and then to church to collect the ping pong table. My uncle seriously rocks. He rocks he rocks he rocks. Sigghh. Anyway, my mom bought "some" plants from him. Some orchids and vines coming out from snail shells and what not.
And we went into his office. And he was talking to us. . or me rather. Telling me stuff and being independent. And about his kids being crooks and all-rounders. Lolz. And . . I yawned in front of him. NOW! I am not being rude. I honestly didn't mean to! But I was just so tired. Just so tired. okay not that tired. But tired enough to yawn every so often. I feel horrid. About the yawning.

I think the frequent waking up thing is coming back. So is the insomnia. And every time it comes back, it comes like a punch. Just keeps hitting harder. I tried to take a nap before I went for basketball today. And. In the end, I was lying down on my bed with my eyes closed and fully awake. I couldn't even drift for a few minutes. Fully awake. It's no fun at all. yeah. . .fully awake for what? 1 hour? or more than that.
Yup. I'm a sad sad person.

The only time I got decent sleep was at ....Peace Haven? Near genting I think. I only woke up 2 or 3 times. . . But that was because I slept at 4 the previous night...probably. I guess. . . hmm.

You know how gravestones always say, Rest In Peace?

WELL I WANNA REST IN PEACE!!

No comments: