Saturday, May 3, 2008

Its a curse. . . =.=

1. What is your favorite food?

Salmon.Ice cream. Lemonade.

2. Have you given your first kiss away?

nope.

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?

Lerry. Karlyn. Jaryl.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?

Anywhere with nice scenery. Hee hee (brings the camera*) Fine. Australia I guess. I'm not specific ><

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?

I have lots of dreams. I want to be rich, rich, rich, and rich. . . .I'll settle for the "I'm an emperor for the day dream." In which I am the emperor for the day, and everyone else has to dress up in togas, and fan me, and feed me grapes, while i enjoy myself by the poolside in a lounge chair. I'll have a whole crowd behind me worshipping me. .if that isn't too much.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

Nope. I don't want the rain to end. And the rainbow doesn't come out half the time anyway!!

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?

Uh. . . everything? ><

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

No. Let him do the confessing. (I'm a wussie)=]

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.

She's funny (half the time)
She's smart (giggle)
She's very coordinated (she's a klutz)

11. What's the one thing you like about yourself?

Uh. I like. . . . I like. . . . .my fingers. Muaha. . =.=

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?

Uh. Hippos?

13. What is your ambition?

To be rich rich rich. And be an animator.

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?

Sure, point it out. But nicely.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

Music and art.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?

I think I am. I do tend to overspend. . . when I should be saving.

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.

STOP TAGGING MEEEE!!! HAH! 3 words. =]

18. What will you do when someone faints in front of you?

. . . depends on who it is. If I don't like the fellow I'd give him a good kick. Or pour freezing water over him or something or other. If I do care about the person who fainted, then I'd suppose i'd start panicking.

19. What makes you different?

. . .the stupid facial expressions and always changing voice tone.


20. When is your birthday?

. . .november 12.

21. Lastly, who are the people you wish to tag?

No one!! I'll spare everyone the horror from doing it. (besides, you fellows already got tagged by lerida. . (shoot her!!))

No comments: