Saturday, May 17, 2008

I haven't updated

Haha. Okay. . Where do I start. Uh. I watched Prince Caspian yesterday. And, it was awesome =D Its got to be my favourite movie so far. Yes. it beats Howl's Moving Castle. . . I think =] I wanna watch it again and again! I shattered Karlyn's dream. Hee. I persuaded my mum to take me again to watch. This time with my family instead. Haha =D I got an Aslan glass from the popcorn combo. Lerry and Karlyn scarfed down pretty much all the food. And I got the glass =D its pretty much win-win.

Okay. Once the movie finished. (which was about 11pm) we went back home and watched Jumper and P.S I love you. (which wasn't a tear jerker. haha!) So we all ended up sleeping at 3 in the morning.

Uhh...I have to go play futsal today. . . against my will. Yeah! I got signed up. By someone else. I think. Its confusing =.= and my dream didn't come true!! Siggh.

No comments: