Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tagged (dies)

I got tagged again, by the same little berry. NOOO!! Anyway, let's get this over with =]

List out five presents you’d wish for:

1. Nici merchandise
2. A keyboard (piano)
3. A new plant
4. A house by the beach (not malaysian beaches) (beaches that appear in magazines and stuff)
5. The entire coke vintage merchandise, and wine bottles.

List out the reasons for your choices:

1. Who doesn't like Nici? Well. . . boys might not. But I'm a girl so lol.
2. The keyboard piano is for practicing in my room, that way nobody will have to suffer from hearing me play.
3. I had a plant by my windowsill. When I went to Australia, I put it out in the garden so it wouldn't die. And now its gotten potted. So I can't really bring it up here. . . (maybe I don't want to) I miss watering a plant. And NO! It wasn't dying. It grew perfectly under my care =]
4. YES! A house by the beach. I like those seaside houses or those houses by the harbor in foreign countries. (never here.) (port klang. . choke!*)
5. I have FALLEN IN LOVE WITH COKE STUFF! especially all those vintage calendars and posters and what not. And wine bottles. I am going to collect those when i grow up. I am a junkie!

Impressions of your crush/significant other:

1. Uh tall, dark, handsome? (doesn't every woman say that) *snicker
2. Generous, understanding, loving
3. Gives me space. (muaha)
4. Remembers and notices the details (cos i won't. .. and someone has to do it anyway i suppose)
5. Sense of humor. And wit.

Most memorable things he/she has done for you:

uh no boyfriend yet lol. So i shall skip this one. *cough

5 most loved inventions (does not need to be technologically advanced):

1. Air conditioning.
2. Toilets.
3. Gaming consoles (I don't really have to specify on this one. All of em rock! mostly)
4. Sprinklers. . . .. okay fine. I just like that word. =]
5. Fridge/freezer (imagine a world without ice cubes!) *scream


What you despise most:

uh. . . hippos? Lala's piss me off abit. Well. . . maybe they make me laugh. . abit. Despise is too strong.

5 people you want to tag:

1. jaryl
2. karlyn
3. rachel
4. lkm (but she doesn't have a blog) T_T
5. julian

HARHAR! now you people have to suffer as i did. I didn't bother thinking for logical answers so I suppose you'll have to make do. =]


No comments: