Sunday, April 27, 2008

sunkissed

YES! We went swimming today. And I made Karlyn and my brother get horribly tanned. . . with a slight degree of sunburnedness. hahah! Due to a truth or dare game. I dared Karlyn to lie on her back for five minutes, under the afternoon sun, and my brother on his stomach. And when it was my turn, they made me lie on my side. So ! We all are now sunburnt, especially on the cheeks (which are now delightfully red) Hahahaha So. . . they might hate me right now. But! I made you rosy! *smirk

And yes it was a stupid dare. But I could think of nothing else! Lolz. Well my arms are pretty red too. Hah! wahoo!! i'm darker! My skin isn't peeling. And I think I'm going to enjoy sleeping tonight. . . hahaha!

I've been a glutton for ice cream i think! I had two tropicanas today. And i still wanted more! lolz gosh! its my favourite. so yeah. hahaz.

No comments: