Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tagged (yet again!) *starts screaming

Okay, got tagged again. . . *cough ( I actually enjoy doing these things. . .) So, here we go.

Write down the names of five people you know:

1. Lerry
2. Lkm
3. Karlyn
4. Daniel
5. Jaryl

Don't cheat and edit! On with the questions people! *fanfare plays

1. How did you meet No. 1? (lerry)

Lol at school. When I was nine. . possibly ten. But I think nine. =] Something in me went, "I've gotta make friends with this girl." (Or i'd look like a total moron. Being the new kid and all. . hee)

2.On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your friendship with No. 1? (lerry)

A . . gazzillion, million, billion, infinity. et cetera-nity. *smile

3.How long have you known No. 4? (Daniel)

Same time I met lerry.

4.How do you know No. 3? (Karlyn)

In school (again. xD) Except it was this year. (Felt like a long time to me) *grin

5.Where is No. 5? (Jaryl)

At home! (I think. . .)

6. A fact about No.1? (Lerry)

Coolest, best pal ever. Drives me nuts, and drives my BP up. (blood pressure xD)
. . . Plays the guitar, and makes horrid coffee. (I KNOW THE VICTIM!) (HAH!)

7.Who is No.4 going out with? (Daniel)

No one. He's taken. hahah!

8.What does No. 1 do for a living? (lerry)

Nothing right now I reckon. Freeloading off her parents if that counts. *grin

9.Would you live with No. 3? (Karlyn)

Well, I'd certainly like to. (If she lets me xD) But I might drive her crazy.

10.What do you like about No. 2? (Lkm)

I love teasing her, and driving her up and wall, and teasing her. . . and teasing her. Nuff said. ^^v

11.Do you miss No. 5? (Jaryl)

Nah, I see him five days a week.

12.Would you make out with No. 4? (Daniel)

Gosh! No!

13. What's your opinion of No. 2? (Lkm)

Fun, cheerful, a friggin pro at the piano and O2Jam. (Although claims otherwise) And best friend. . . for a long time =] I . . can't remember how we met. At this point I'll believe whatever she says on that area.

14. What's your favourite memory with No. 5? (Jaryl)

Well, one of em has got to be painting lerry's face with him. Now THAT was fun. Too bad we didn't get a photo.

15. What would you do if No. 1 and No. 2 were going out? (Lerry and Lkm)

Basically I'd scream. . . .and then drop dead.

16.Ever had a long conversation with No. 5? (Jaryl)

Yeah! Usually its about nonsense =D

17.Have you ever slept over at No. 2's house? (Lkm)

I WISH! I'LL BRING MY CAMERA!! AND THE PRESS!

18. Do you hang out with No. 3 alot? (karlyn)

Yes? If it means seeing her at school everyday. Otherwise though, I hope i get more of the chance to! She's fun. Lots and lots of fun.

19. Who have you known the longest?

Gotta be Lkm.

20. How often do you talk to No. 1? (lerry)

Uh almost every chance I get I guess? More hopefully =]

21. What about No. 2? (lkm)

Almost everyday.

22. Have you ever thought of No. 3 as more than a friend? (Karlyn)

No.

23. Would you go for a date with No. 5? (Jaryl)

Sure why not. We're great pals. I'll bring the lame jokes.

24. Do you dream about No. 2? (lkm)

Well I dreamt we were killing zombies once. If that counts.

25. What did No. 4 do to you that you can never forget? (daniel)

Lolz! Call me his second wife! Gosh! I don't think I can forget that. First is Phoebe! haha!

26.What have you done for No. 1 so that the person never forgets? (lerry)

. . . I think. . . paint her face.

27. What is No. 3's hobby? (Karlyn)

Reading? I think. And working. And. . eating

28. Tag 5 people.

The first five on the list. . well the only five actually. Ah well. Have fun.



DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEE!!! FINALLY!! GOSH !






No comments: