Saturday, April 19, 2008

P.S i love you


is the book i am currently reading now. My mom and I went to Midvalley yesterday to buy tickets for Awake (which is no longer showing) (neither is 27 dresses) haha.. . So we ended up without getting anything.

Anyway! We went to MPH and I recommended her to read this. Since she is a hopeless romantic *cough cough
And after she read the synopsis, she bought the book!

AND! She told me to read it and tell her what happened. * is secretly happy* *cough cough

and! I'm not sure I can finish the book without tearing up at every chapter! Gosh! Horribly emotional. . . or I'm just a big crybaby! (probably the latter)

So yeah~ The movie was showing on the plane, and I only watched a few minutes of this part and that. Because, after every little bit I watched, I started to tear up a little and a lump formed in my throat. And Jo was sitting right next to me! Being afraid I would start crying myself silly, I watched abit of the Golden Compass instead. So yeah.

And then my friend told me that the show isn't in cinemas here yet. So yeah. whoo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.