Thursday, April 3, 2008

Street lights and talk

Last night. I found out. That. I.

Am.

An.

OXYMORON! wahooo!
And I am proud of it baby! Whoo!

Lolz Karl said so =D Like i'm cheerful but like gloomy stuff. Like Jack, Skulduggery and more scary stuff. Oh and gloomy, dark , rainy, windy weather. Haha! I had tons of fun with her. Lol Hope you had fun too.

Anyway! That's besides the point right now. Last night, instead of drawing the blinds across my window, I decided to leave it back. And its actually quite nice, to see the street lights filter through the window and into my room. I kinda like it. Well I got to really appreciate this,
because, I kept getting up at night. Lolz And I thought. When is it gonna be morning?! And I couldn't even look at my watch. Ah well.

Oh and just now, my dad gave us a talk. No, we didn't do anything wrong. It was just talking. Yeah! Real talking. No scolding or rebuking. Just talk about economics, abit of the future and stuff like that. And he put it real gently. YEAH! My dad talking gently. *thunderous applause! What a breakthrough.

I think I had a pretty nice day today =]

BUT I LIKED YESTERDAY MORE!

No comments: