Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Bloo hoo

I feel down. Its just one of those days when stuff gets you down. And I'm not really sure what.

So. I'm going to complain here. I guess. Lol Which might have been the primary reason why this blog was created. (sadly!) haha. I can't draw anything right. Well for now at least. Um, its tuesday. Which means music class. . . and my dad wants me to take the exam. He said, " why don't you take the exam just for fun?"
"you have to pay dad. "
and he goes. "Oh."

And besides!! I suck ! My timing is totally off! It takes me 2 seconds just to read chords! which is slow to me! And I don't follow to notes on the sheet! I just look at the top note, spread out my fingers and play like that with the left hand!. Horrid! I tell you. I'm every music teacher's nightmare. Which makes me wonder why my music teacher hasn't yelled or scolded me yet. . hmmz

Haha. He has been repeating that idea a few times. But I just wanna play for leisure i guess. No certs or high grades. Just for my enjoyment. Gosh =.= that does sound selfish. What i mean is, i don't want class.

I'm abit slow in work. Lol Who isn't right?

No comments: