Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ever wonder why?

Did you ever wonder why God made man? Well. Cos I do. Alot I think. . . .Maybe I shouldn't think so much =.=

Anyway, when I have questions that simply must be answered, I really really gotta find out why.And I tortured myself for a week on and off thinking of the answer. AND! Tortured my brain in concentrated doses for 40 minutes before I finally plucked up the courage to ask someone. SO! I asked. . Well. Two or three people actually. Which is pretty sad. *cough

So, why did he make us, if He knew that we were going to mess up whatever He made. Make whatever was good turn bad, end up shooting each other to bits, and end up killing his son.

So yeah. That's my big question I guess. For now. More to come I guess. . .if i start thinking more. . . .Someone told me that God saw what Adam could've chose. He saw all his (adam's) options laid out before him. And when he chose the big red apple, God had a back up plan. So I guess that means if adam made the right choice, we'd all be practically living in an alternate universe.

Or something like that.

Another one I heard was that. God made us for the same reason parents made kids. Having the full knowledge, knowing that their kids would finally leave them and make them cry and stuff.

Is fellowship that much craved that hell be gone through over and over only to have to lose it in a moment? Wouldn't God have saved everyone all the trouble if He didn't make us at all? Jesus wouldn't have to die and nobody would have to cry.

It has left me feeling . . . confused i guess. I think. . that i should just finish up my english homework. Maybe I should ask around somemore. . . but I'm not sure if i'll ever find my answer.


Currently listening to -
Lifehouse
You and me. (Random) ><

No comments: