Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yesterday I wrote an email to illustrator Gabriele Brombin. And he's already replied! Okay, so you're thinking, "Big deaaaal." But me, I'm like ,"HE REPLIED HE REPLIED!" (with arms waving in the air) And I'm like jumping up and down in my seat from sheer joy. Sigh. I feel like such a fan right now, you know. Mental image of grabbing the nearest person, shaking them for their lives’ worth and screaming into their face, “OMIGAWD HE TALKED TO ME!” kind of thing and like *fans self with hands.

Clearly I am an easy person to please. My housemate gets tremendous entertainment from me when she watches me play the PS3, absolutely screaming at the screen in exhilaration at winning the stage. And if people compliment me, I smile like a dork for 5 minutes. *stupidest grin on face ever. And everyone will go, "Wth is wrong with you =.=?" Hnn =D

On a random note, yesterday was the first time I had Toblerone! It was naicee.

No comments: