Wednesday, March 23, 2011

For school we have to design a bistro! =D I picked Japanese! So I’m gonna make them wear ninja suits! Then nahhh. I’ll make em dress like thissss. Hurr. Then I thought, make them all wear Noh masks and be incredibly uncomfortable. But they’ll scare the customers away. So I shall make them dress/cross-dress as geishas. Which would be fun. Heh. Maybe.


I HAVE FINISHED ONE ASSIGNMENT! YESSSSSS. ONE DOWN THREE TO GO! WHOOOO. I’m so pleased that this one wasn’t last minute. Its only due next week on Wednesday. That said, I didn’t attend the 3 hour class today. BUT. The teacher gave us permission to skip and work at home. So I did that. =) More productive I think. And I felt more relaxed I guess. I’M GONNA GET BETTER. JUST YOU WAIT. And do totally kick ass illustrations! AND BLOW EVERYBODY’S MINDS TO SMITHEREENS AND SUBMARINES.

That being said, I’m glad its out of the way so I can concentrate on the other projects. I have to do a flyer for church. Fingers crossed. And the deadline is soon too T_T Toes crossed. Heh.



3 comments:

Mizunaga said...

WHERE ARE MY GUCCI BAG AUNTIES

Mishie said...

WHUT?! HOW WOULD I KNOW WHERE YOUR AUNTIES ARE?!

Mizunaga said...

My Made In China Gucci Auntiessss.