Tuesday, March 22, 2011

By the end of next week I will have given two presentations, handed in a report and an assignment, be absolutely sleep deprived, looking panda eyed and collapsing into my bed at 7pm with the last coherent thought in my head thanking God that I managed to get through it all. Oh. And finished up a flyer for the church. Let’s not forget that. Over here, I make it a rule not to drink coffee when the weather is 30 degrees or higher. I think I’ll have to make an exception.

SOMEHOW BENEATH THIS HORRENDOUS AMOUNT OF CHILD ABUSE, I KNOW I SHALL SURVIVE. Also my Godma is going for a replacement pacemaker surgery type thing. So please pray. Oh. And thank you for the cookies Ma. They were a nice touch.

On a random note, I have teachers that wear the same thing every time I see them (i.e. once a week). I thought only kids did the this-is-what-you’ll-wear-on-Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday-etc-etc thing-and-absolutely-nothing-else. Apparently adults still do it. I didn’t know whether to be amused or to go, “Please wear something new T_T” Then I realized, my mother must feel the same way when I keep wearing my Giordano linen pants. She got so frustrated. She bought me a new one. (-_-)V CAN’T BEAT THAT EH. She also insisted on buying two Starwars Starbucks t-shirts. I was perfectly happy with getting just one, but she insisted on two. (Knowing what would happen eventually.) Sooo, we are both happeh. Slightly excessive I suppose, but its not like you can get them anywhere else. (They were from Bangkok)

Also. I CAN’T COLOR FOR SHIT ON PHOTOSHOP. WHEN’RE WE GONNA LEARN HOW TO DO THAT?! Kay. I think I’m done ranting and raving for the day =)

No comments: