Sunday, March 27, 2011

Guess who woke up at 5.30 this morning! And I'm more awake right now than I was at 7pm last night. AIN'T THAT AMAZING. Also I'm quite high I guess. I drank coffee last night, took a cold shower and ya. It didn't help. So I guess I just gave up and went to bed. And I woke up =.= and 4.40 without the alarm going off. Then went back to bed until it did.

THE HOUSEMATE MADE TIRAMISU. =) Marscapone cheese is apparently 7 dollars a tub. I can't remember how many grams though. And it was a tad bit on the sweet side. But! On a positive note, we can keep making it until we get the PERFECT RECIPE. Don't know how many we'll have to make for that to happen though =.= And how many wallets we have to burn. The tiramisu looked alot like goop. But its okay! Taste comes first! Aesthetics don't bother me too much =D

No comments: