Saturday, March 19, 2011

It is only 8.30 and I am yawning to high heaven. The hyperness from this morning has officially worn off. Now I’m just sleepy. Apparently the moon tonight is supposed to be the biggest its been in 20 years. I thought I would go moon-gazing, coffee in hand w/ someone spouting heartfelt nonsense. But I realized, I didn't really have anyone to do this with. And I'm not keen on coffee at night when I'm already tired. Then I thought of doing it alone. BUT THAT'S JUST SAD. So no.

Oh! And the beach thing. Apparently they weren’t sand sculptures. But ..just sculptures on the sand. Haha! But in the end it was all pretty good =D Some of them were just awesome looking! Needless to say after all the sculpture viewing, we all jumped into the water to have a swim. It was refreshing!

I am actually slightly behind in schoolwork. But somehow. It doesn’t feel that way. I mean. I can’t get myself to work. Hnn. Maybe I’m too tired right now. =/ I had maggi mee for dinner. I hate maggi mee. And I was too lazy to go out to buy food. Meh.

No comments: