Sunday, March 20, 2011

I remembered just the other day when my bro and I were at Lake Club, some Aunty saw my bro. Then went, “AIYAH! So leng zai! Good thing aunty is already married!” She smiled. Then walked off.

LIKE OMIGAWD ALSDKFJ;LKSJDFLKJSAEOIFJLKASDFKLJLKSAFDJ. I don’t know what is worse. Being good looking and having that sort of thing happen to you. Or having a good looking sibling and WATCHING THE HORROR UNFOLD IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES. Ugghhh. I pity my poor brother. It is at times like these that I am happy I turned out normal looking T_T If my brother broadens out and gets taller, I’ll have to defend him against little girls, girls, preteen girls, teenagers, 20 year olds, 40 year olds, sugar mamas, widowers, paedophiles, grandmas and the whole shebang. Oh. And gay men. GOD WHYYY. *drama queening

No comments: