Saturday, March 19, 2011

#3 Something with which you struggle

Later today a whole group of us are gonna go to Cottlesloe beach to see sand sculptures and take pictures! I’m so psyched up for that right now. I’ve been to the beach about a week ago, but I really can’t wait for this one! SAND SCULPTURES! GINORMOUS EPIC HUMONGOUS DINOSAUR-OUS SAND SCULPTURES! I guess I’ll upload pictures or something =D Perth has tons of these kinds of artsy fartsy stuff. I really should be more into it.

Yesterday I ate tons for dinner and lunch. And proceeded to feel slightly guilty. Slighttttlly. But woke up today feeling like a hungry monster. I wonder why that is.

Anyway! Something with which I struggle is . . my mouth =.= I normally shoot off insulting people without thinking. I won’t go as far as to say I regret it. And it usually comes off as being funny. But. Okayyy. I guess I should think before I speak. BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE. You can value my honesty. Or bluntness. If I was born a boy, and based on this. I imagine my mother would have named me Frank. Haha! But its okay =D I’m learning to keep my smart ass comments to myself now. So whenever you see me smiling/smirking the way I do, you know why. OMG I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS IS AS BAD AS LAUGHING AT YOUR OWN JOKE. Haha. But whatever =D, I can provide myself my own amusement. . . I forgot what I wanted to say next.

OH! Another thing I struggle w/ is ..overeating T_T Over here, I always cook the portions wrong/bigger. And I end up eating for two cos I’m too lazy to put it into a Tupperware and would rather finish it on the spot. I remembered coming back home, having my dad put rice on my plate and looking at him dumbstruck, said, “SO LITTLE?!” Cough cough. And my mother frequently exclaims that she has to cook x cups of rice more just to accommodate me. Hnn. But I guess I make up for it by swimming lots of laps a few times a week.

OH YEAH! Yesterday I was taking a nap in the afternoon, and then suddenly got jolted awake by my housemates going UWAAAA! just outside my room. Like my eyes suddenly went wide open, and my heart was like ba-doom ba-doom ba-doom! So when I walked out all bleary like, I realized that the commotion was about this girl getting a boyfriend. My precious nap got interrupted for this *facepalm

No comments: