Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Trojan Horse!! AAHHH!!!

Yeah, I think its safe to say I looked pretty much like that trying to get rid of Trojan. Lolz It was driving me crazy. Whoo~ I'm not sure if I've gotten rid of it entirely. We'll just have to wait awhile and see.

Anways, enough about the stress-inducing virus...I've finished fixing and re-beading lkm's keychain =D yessh! Lolz, that was also somewhat stress-inducing. Lolz Initially I used fishing thread, which is pretty slippery...so yeah...My temper is kept on a pretty short leash. Lolz You can imagine. xD But, that problem got fixed. Music class went okay I guess. Lolz. I managed to finish my homework on time...and sight-reading my music piece didn't turn out halfbad. The song selection is now from FF:Advent Children score book. So yea...lolz. Some of the pieces are really dull...I made my teacher play One-Winged Angel till the beginning of the first page..and I felt really bad...cos it looked so hard then I said to switch song =.= and it was really noisy..only the chorus was nice..haha...T_T I feel guilty now...honestly. So we picked two other songs that were 2 pages long. Lolz...It took me a while but I managed to get through. Lol. OO! And thanks Lkm for teaching me Boston xD I'm so grateful =D

No comments: