Friday, July 20, 2007

Camp

Day One~!

I woke up in the morning to do my math homework...lolz. Yeah my teacher gave me alot of homework. But I couldn't finish it in the end anyway T_T oohh. I even brought it to camp =.='' Well, moving on. We got on the bus and watched Mr. Bean's Holiday =] (only halfway though T_T) lolz I loved the part where he sang and performed on the street hahaz. Anyways, we arrived and took a lorry to the campsite since the bus couldn't go in any further. My hat off to you guys who walked! You guys rock! HAHA what a long and steep hike xD

Rock climbing was fun. Even though my hands were shaking and red. Haha, and I didn't even go very high up. Lolz (looks like I'm not very good with upper body strength) Everyone else was so good though xD YAY!~ Lolz Congrats guys =D Oh! And it rained cats and dogs just after we finished rock climbing. Lolz so we all ran back totally soaked to the bone. I reached back my room first =D. And then took an ice cold shower. Lol it felt a few degrees colder than the rain.












After dinner we had a fun time =] with worship and then that body scissors, paper and rock game...hopping and what not. Lol it was tiring >< and I think everyone got injured at one point or another. Lolz! The teams were so agressive! But, I feel glad its finally over. That's one game I don't wanna play again for a long time =.='' Finally after the game, we headed back to our rooms. Lol...I can't remember what time we slept. But I kept waking up till I lost count until 2 AM. Since it rained it was really cold, and the blankets were like...useless I think. Haha. Oh, I was staying up till 12 bugging lerry and rach for sermon ideas for devotion the next morning. Lolz and that didn't turn out as well as I hoped either. Lol I learned one thing though...THAT I'M NOT CUT OUT TO BE A PREACHER! NEVER!! T_T its too damn stressful T_T

Ok, that's all for now I guess. I'll update more soon =D

No comments: