Thursday, July 26, 2007

Cursing problem O_o


GAAHH! OMG! Haven't finished packing for Singapore yet. Lolz. No, the clothes are done. Its just my backpack. Lolz...nevermind. Today's highlight~~

Lol Today at break time...I can't remember which one =.='' but I'm pretty sure it was before lunch. A group of us were looking at some rocks and chatting. So Aunty Anne came and started looking at the rocks too. The conversation steered towards Trojan (yeah...its that wonderful virus again =D....*mumble mumble). One of us mentioned the site www.jenniffer tripod something..so I got fired up and said "Screw Jennifer." Jennifer is that virus site or something so ..Yea...I said screw..in front of a pastor. Fierfek =.= not a good thing to do. I really should think before I speak from now onwards. Lolz 'specially when it comes to cussing. O_o But then again, better yet, to try to stop altogether. So yeah, I got a little scolding from her. But I guess it could've been worse...but then ahh~ the humiliation T_T lolz. It left me feeling rather miserable and regretful the rest of the day. sigh~ Next time I'll really think before I curse...=.= but then again...I could curse in another language. HAHA she can't reprimand me for that right? Lolz she won't understand xD jk..T_T

No comments: