Thursday, July 26, 2007

Camp Day 3~ YEAH!! Finally done!~

Okay, after waking up and heading for breakfast, our team struggled to finish up some Brain Teaser questions...but not to much avail. (We did get a few done though) After the morning's little devotion, we handed up our Brain Teasers and then back to our rooms to change to shoes.

We went ...ABSEILING! (I did spell that right, right? O_o?) Lolz Our hero Jaryl decided to go first again xD whoo~ you rock man =.= I was one of the last few that went. Lolz Abseiling was pretty okay =] but I think the scary part was actually lowering yourself into position before making the descent. Lolz I felt the rope slipping beneath my grip so I was a little afraid back then lolz. Looks like I don't have very good arm strength =.= haaha. Man it is DARN high! whoo~ To those who went without fear of heights, you guys rock...to those who went WITH fear in your hearts...YOU GUYS ROCKED EVEN MORE!! yeah! Facing your fears, yeah! That's what its all about. xD Stare fear in the face and ..(laugh?) HAHA I'm lame xD but heck. I'm me, yeah.

So, after abseiling we headed back for lunch. Some of us took the shortcut up to the cafeteria. Which were cemented steps (unevenly done I might add)...(I fell on em, so I should know
*grin) Lolz So yeah, there ya have it. I fell down. T_T hahh...my pride...*poof!~ Yup...So now I have not one, but two scars on my left leg. =] Yeah... its bruised..my right knee is too. But my left leg got most of it. It felt like it was burning..it didn't bleed immediately but heck..it still bled. Ah wells~ I guess i'll just have to be more careful next time eh. After lunch Sher got it bandaged up. Hmm...after that we headed to the devotion hall with our luggage to wait for the lorry to pick us up. I was in the last group xD again~ But that was okay =D the ride back down was fun.

We boarded the bus and on the way back, watched "I'm not stupid 2" I enjoyed the show, lolz but it got abit awkward when I felt myself tearing up abit. Haha! Yeah! Imagine that. It got awkward cos Jo was staring at me haha. We didn't manage to finish the movie on time..(like Mr Bean =.=) since the bus arrived already. By that time it was about...4 pm? Around there anyways. We headed up and waited for our parents to pick us up.

I came back home just in time for tuition at 5. So yeah, it was a pretty immediate thing. My mom could tell I was somewhat ...displeased/angry/upset during the ride. So yeah...I was pretty tired during tuition too. But its what I asked for. Replacing the class would mess up my already hectic schedule. So yeah =.= At one point of the class I couldn't even realize a simple mistake I had made...and another when I couldn't differentiate my 's' from my '5'...yeah...that bad =.= whoo~ But I'm real glad its finally over phew~~

No comments: