Wednesday, July 25, 2007

24 hour challenge~

Yeah!~ 24 hour challenge. Lolz, I just finished watching the second episode. Yeah, its only for fifteen minutes. 24 hours without sleep and rest, man =.= can you imagine? Lolz Derek took 3 days off work just to participate. Hoho and you cursed xD but heck I do too haha!~ You guys can watch it every Monday and Wednesday on Ntv7 at 10.45pm. Yeah I know >< I've been raving about it lolz. C'mon! My cousin is on tv! How cool is that! Lolz, you guys can watch for who'll win =] *grin.

(In the meantime~) TROJAN IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!! Lolz. I can practically hear the virus mocking me =.='' uggghhh~ I can't play my Harvest Moon in peace T_T and its lagging my com...and putting up restrictions on my msnger. T_T aaahhhh~ dear God make it go away!! T_T!!

No comments: