Friday, January 23, 2009



We did a tour of UWA yesterday =] The campus was beauuutiful. =D Its open to the general public on weekends, and people actually go there to have picnics and such. Its just lovely.

I wish I studied there T_T Oh, UWA stands for the University of Western Australia.

I did a bush dance yesterday night too! It was tons of fun! We were all sweaty and hot by the end of it, but man. It was good! There was country folk music played by a live band, with a fiddle, acoustic guitar, and electric mandolin. They taught us the dance steps and we danced! FUN FUN FUN!

Today was the last day of orientation. Our orientation is 5 days, the longest in all of Australia. Nyahaha.


Oh yeah you should check out this song. Its an old hymn called Be Thou My Vision. A friend of mine can play it on the piano. =] I think you'll like it.

No comments: