Wednesday, January 7, 2009

There should be a playground for the big guys. Namely, us. Haha! I mean, kids get to have all the fun. And everytime we wanna have some on the playground, someone kicks us out of it. Too big =\ Lol and over 12 at that.

There should be a rule for no nagging on people's b'day's. Seriously. Its the person's special day, and you nag. T_T To parents! Big nono. Its bad. You get to nag for the other 364 days of the year. But not on the person's b'day. As if nagging the person wasn't bad enough, grin, they then proceed to nag the poor person's older sibling. Me. T_T Which then makes me suddenly want Australia more. But I realize then, that it is futile. Since I have to keep in touch everyday. So, they still get to nag me even when I'm a thousand or more miles away from them.

THANK YOU TECHNOLOGY!! T_T How much I love and adore thee.

No comments: