Friday, January 2, 2009

I wish there was a Neverland


Grin. Yeah. I don't ever wanna grow up, and sometimes I find myself wishing that time would just freeze. Change is scary, but unavoidable nonetheless.

I wish I did more stuff when I was a kid, I wish my two neighbors still lived next door and not moved away. I keep hoping that I'll see em again, and then realize I would probably never be able to recognize them if that time came.

I wish my bike and scooter didn't get stolen. So now I'm 17 and still wishing for a bicycle.

I wish we (cousins and family) could live together in one nice apartment. Having dinner with more people is fun.

I wish I were two inches taller. Mm yeah =] Being two inches taller sounds pretty good.

I wish that if anyone I knew had to die, I wish that it'd be me first. 'Cos I don't think I could bear looking at the body and give an eulogy with a fairly straight face. I'd just choke up and break down. But, thank God for heaven. So that's not the end. Haha.

Okay. So this turned out to be a pretty weird post. . . lol yeah. Just what's been running through my mind as of late.

1 comment:

Karlyn Leong said...

I love you Mishie.
Everyone loves you.
Change ... I hate change too. But good things come out of change.
Love you!

Ps - very weird comment. =]