Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Aussie aussie aussie! Oui Oui Oui!

Nyahahaa. This is like..my third day into orientation week and the food they serve here is pretty good =] But I couldn't really eat anything for the last couple of days. So yeah. The orientation is being held at Trinity college, and the dorms are like jail cells >< Hee. Seriously. The walls are bricks painted white, and the windows are barred and there's no circulation in the room @_@ no fan.

Ah well. =.= I made new friends =D So that was pretty cool. They're all international students, so there are people from zambia, a girl from Finland and etc . .

The first day was really bad. . . . I went back to my jail cell and started crying. Hee. . .

Btw lerry, Jo is showing photos of you. And somebody says you're hot. . . . you can chew out his bumbum when he gets home in howmany months.

I barfed on the plaannneee!! It was sick. First time ever on a plane. Yea... And now I have a cough too. I did banking today =D So that was fun. And! I won a free movie ticket by answering a question, which was even more fun.

The summer weather is pretty good so far. =] It hasn't gotten into the 40's yet.

Done for now =D HEY YOU PEOPLE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES OKAY! OR I'LL COME BACK AND SLOT YOU!!!

No comments: