Thursday, January 1, 2009

I just got back from Singapore this evening. For four days. =] When I was a kid, I used to bawl alot at coming back home to Malaysia, cos I hated going away from my cousins and vice versa when they went back to Singapore. Haha. Thank God that's changed. So now I just feel incredibly lonely when they're gone. Haha so yeah. . . Okay that came out sad.

This morning when we loaded our stuff into the car and we were waiting downstairs, so then I said to my bro, "Why isn't anyone coming down to say bye bye to us?" T_T
Then he gave me a look and said, "'Cos we're going to brunch with che che Jackie."

Lol. So yea, that was pretty silly. I was the only one who didn't quite know. Lol.

Its finally hit home that Australia is only an odd two weeks away. Like wow. I have so little time left. Oh yes, I checked with my dad and the flight is apparently at 11 pm. On the 16th of Jan. So that clears it up. Lol I'm kinda torn now. I wanna stay in Singapore to work after everything is done. Its alot nearer to home and my cousins are there. But then again, there's that big dream of working for Disney. Hmm. I think I'll just work hard for now and see how it goes from there.


2008 has been an awesome awesome year for me. Initially in January I was wondering, "How on earth am I gonna get through the year?" And now at the start of a new one, I'm marvelling at how it flew by so quickly. Cheers to this one.

1 comment:

Karlyn Leong said...

i'm not kidding...
I had a dream 2 or three nights ago. We were sending you and Jo off to Australia.
I woke up...in the middle of the night...and lets just say I say i felt really really really sad.
And weird thing was, I haven't even realised you guys were going so soon. I just suddenly dreamt it.
T.T
Miishieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee