Sunday, January 4, 2009

Rise of the Argonauts

Rise of the what?! Yes. Weird name. I just started playing it, haha yeah, PC games are all the rage for me now. Grin. Okay =.= so it was supposed to be my bro's b'day present. So! I got him a game we'd both enjoy =D nyahaha. Greek mythology. Who doesn't love it =]

The game has got a few bugs. Doors don't open right. Which means you can't progress, so you have to save and reload for the bugs to fix. And the character's voices comes on as and when it likes. So you have completely no idea when they're speaking, unless you set for subtitles. Man! So I've only heard my main character speak like...twice. Yeahh. . But the Greek gods look pretty cool =D like Athenaaa and Hermes. Rawr.

And the mouse sensitivity is just insane T_T And I haven't found the setting to fix it. A sharp flick and your camera does a complete 360. Woah

No comments: