Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Back during orientation week when we were touring UWA, on our way back to Trinity college, there was this chinese aunty that came up to me and started talking.

So she asked me my name and stuff like that then....

"Which school do you go to?" she asks.
"Oh, I'm home schooled."
"Really?! Ohh yesterday I met one boy who is homeschooled too! I forgot his name though. Maybe you know him?"

So I thought hey, maybe she's talking about Jo. Not too sure though =] a few other guys were from homeschools too apparently.

Then she went on to say, "I met his parents last night too! But I forgot their names. Ne, one elderly couple."

So I went on to say, "What's the boy look like?"
She looked around and then went ,"Ne ne, that plumpish boy at the back!"

LOL!!! PLUMPISH. Well. If that isn't a cue to slim down, I don't know what is.

No comments: