Thursday, August 16, 2007

Wrapping the Present


I finished wrapping a present for my teacher ...and I'm pleased with the results. =] Lolz Fairly pleased. But, its definitely an improvement from the last one I wrapped. Wanna know? *grin I wrapped a present for Father's day. I took two pieces of wrapping paper cut nicely. Put the present in between, and stapled the ends together. =.='' Are you gaping? Lolz Its the truth! So that's why I've stuck with card making. . . and usually the presents I give go unwrapped. . . Another reason is because I give painted glass away...And that's just troublesome...or I'm just lazy xD

I've always believed that its the present inside that counts and not the wrapper. We're not talking about the thought that counts right now. Just between the present and the wrapper. Anyway, just to show I believe in this...I rip the wrapping to shreds. Lolz Its fun...But it only lasts for like..3-5 seconds? But still..it is fun. And you can do it like..only twice a year I think. But ah well~ The sweet moments are short lived. Cheers!

No comments: