Saturday, August 4, 2007

Research yadda yadda


Today at mandarin class Sharon told us that Lewis wouldn't be coming anymore...yeah...and the reason was just so stupid you'd want to kill the guy that made it up. She said that he was entering some pre-uni program..and it required him to have lousy mandarin. I MEAN C'MON! WHO THE HECK CARES IF YOUR CHINESE IS LOUSY OR NOT?! How on earth will that affect the course you're taking?! ITS JUST RIDICULOUS!!! gaahhh T_T
So yeah... Sharon said he'll be stopping for like...9 months..that means he won't be able to join group classes cos we'll be too advanced for him. Sigh~ don't gooo T_T


Moving on...Lkm and Ju arrived at ....uh..I'm not sure what time, but I just know it was later than arranged. Ah wells~ We did some research..I think =] haha~ So we just killed time till it was like...3.30 Then we had to go play basketball and table tennis. (It's an every Saturday affair) We arrived at about 4. I owned them most of the rounds (not being braggy =.= its just true xD hee hee) At 5 we went to play basketball...Lolz there was another guy at the court. His name was Jin...um..Jin..something.. nevermind..I'll just call him Jin =D he's a heck of a lot better than most of us. So yeah they won =] lolz Later we bought ice cream and sent Bryan back home. Whooo~ That house is like a mansion =.= I feel like i'm living in a hut compared to his xD

Back home, we tried to finish up the report...TRIED to haha...but to no avail xD We had a very delicious dinner of salmon, veggies, chicken, soup ...and rice. Lolz Yeah..I was bugging my mom to cook salmon for like the whole week. Cause we have it like once or twice a week. And salmon has just recently become one of my fav foods. Very very weird cravings. I'll be raving and wanting that food for a while and then chuck it away for a VERY long time once i'm tired of it. Just ask my brother or my mom about that, they know alot. xD My mother fervently prays and hopes that I don't treat people the same way. Haha. So, that's pretty amusing.

Anyway, after dinner I announced that we should just relax and leave the report. Lolz. So we ended up playing Marvel VS Capcom. That was fun =] But then I found out that Lkm is a very agressive female and that my controller's directional pad is spoilt somewhat. LOLZ Later we played Metal Slug 3. . . . . .that's all I wanna say.. Good night!!!~

No comments: