Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sharing on Friday T_T


Ok, before we get to that stressful bit, here's a little on what happened at tennis today. We nearly sang acapella. Okay..I'll let that sink in for a bit.............................................


Lolz. I'm not joking hahaz. We were practicing our service, so Bryan and myself were on the receiving end. Our job was just to hit the balls back at them, and after their turn would be ours. To make it a little more interesting, our coach decided to put targets there. . . so if Jackie or my brother hit the targets, we'd have to sing. And vice versa of course. So for 10 minutes Bryan and I were praying that they'd miss. Lolz Bryan got desperate and tried to block it by standing in front of it. Man =.='' But thankfully ( or not) none of us sang. Although...it would've been fun to see Jackie or my brother sing. Lolz. I've heard Bryan before. And it gets pretty interesting when you hear him. *grin

Okay, that's it for tennis. Oh..and the tournament was fun too I guess. I won the first round 6-0. But I can't say the pairing was fair. You know how YMCA is. Lolz details? NAH~! we're moving on.

Okay, I'm preaching this Friday. Well more like talking for 3-5 minutes tops. But still...going up there is pretty ..unnerving. It's the most you'll hear anyone say at a shot for that uninterrupted period of time. Whoo =.='' I was supposed to do it last week, but I forgot..(and nobody reminded me) and I thought Del was goin first before me. Lolz Turns out it was the other way. So yeah. Now I'm...FREAKING!!

No comments: