Thursday, August 2, 2007

~Arcade!~


Whooo! Went to the arcade today after school. It wasn't big...well its just Pearl Point..so I guess its better than nothing. Lolz I had a good time though. xD I bought the tokens and MAN!! That area was so darn smokey...Moving on~

We picked one and started playing~
At one point I was laughing so much that Jaryl said I sounded evil. Hahaa...laughing at Lerry that is xD...whom else would I laugh at? HAHA...okay wait...I really do sound evil now.. =.='' We were playing Daytona USA. Jaryl's machine didn't work...so only Lerry and myself ended up playing the first round. Lolz, but even hers had some difficulties. She had to wrestle with the steering wheel HAHA. I won xD hee hee yay~ =] Okay after that we played some VS games...the first to which I lost due to...well..lack of skill =.='' HAHA and also the joystick wouldn't go left (no matter how much I cussed at it) (HAHA just joking ) so yeah~ Jaryl won that round but got owned by the CPU HAHA whooo~ I owned him on the next one but then got owned by the CPU....lolz Time really flies when you're havin fun.. By this time there were 3 tokens left. So I used two for one more round of Daytona...alone. Haha xD this time using the machine in which you had to wrestle with the wheel. Lolz. And I ended up last =.='' HAHA xD So, the one last token was kept as a souvenir... haha~

Afterwards we went down to Jusco (I'm not calling it D'hati =.= I hate that friggin new name! SUCKS!! You stupid people should have just left it the way it was!!) and bought ice cream! THANKS JARYL! HAHA~~

After that, we headed to Popular. I bought Studio Ghibli's new movie 'Tales from Earthsea'..I just finished watching it. It's pretty good =] That's all I'm saying..lol. But I must say...=.= I was pretty gender confused with the villian... haha~ Jaryl had to go back first..sry T_T you had to walk back alone...then Lerry and myself went off at the same time xD talk about good timing huh? xD

My mom and my bro just finished watching 'I'm not stupid 2' . . . . man, if only my dad would watch it..=.= he has SO much to learn from that . . . always picking on our faults. Man...I just wish I could...tch...doesn't matter what I wish for =.='' what I want will not come true.

No comments: